music begins from the soul. cultivating your child's love for music. they're rarely too young and never too old to "twinkle".

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Further Studies at the Royal College of Music, London

Dear Students,

I am going to London for further studies in music.
I will be doing a Master of Music in Advanced Piano Performance at the Royal College of Music, London. The course will start from 12th September 2009 to 8th July 2011.

However, I encourage you all to enroll for music lessons (piano, violin, flute, drums and voice) at a music school. I do recommend Klassique Musik.

Klassique Musik
271 Bulit Timah Road, #02-19 Balmoral Plaza, Singapore 259708
T 065.63336486
klmusik@singnet.com.sg






For private classes, here are the piano teachers that I do recommend to all of you:

Shann Yheng
shannyheng82@hotmail.com
Herlini Ong
jacques_hi@hotmail.com
Tran Que Lan
tranquelan_p@yahoo.com

If you have any requests on how to play your favorite song/s on the piano (classic, pop or anything), email me at alexandra.minoza@gmail.com and I will be very happy to email you back. I can make you a piano version of it too. I will miss everyone.

Alexandra

No comments: